You will receive an email shortly with your donation confirmation and payment options.
Check your trash or spam if you don’t see it in your inbox.
Where is my donation?
- Your donation has been submitted and will be reviewed shortly by the Haskett Funeral Home team. Donations will be printed and put on display for any upcoming visitation or service, or forwarded to the family if the service has already taken place.
When/How do I pay?
- We are pleased to accept donations from you when you attend any visitation or service held at the funeral home or at any off-site service. (that our funeral home attends)
- We accept cash or cheque.
- If you are not planning to attend the visitation or service you are welcome to: mail a cheque to the funeral home (made out to the charity), or use one of our secure black drop boxes at the side of each of our funeral homes, or mail a cheque to the charity directly, or make a credit card donation directly on the charity’s website.
- Why not return to the obituary and use the built-in Facebook features to post the obituary directly to your timeline (wall) or perhaps send it to your friends that may be impacted by this loss.
- Unable to make the service? Feel free to leave a public condolence below the obituary.
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Haskett Funeral Homes website and express your sympathies to a family in our community that is experiencing a loss.