– The motivation to understand where a family is, and what they need; and the desire to help them accomplish this. Imperative when a family is in need of direction, or wants to look outside the box, but doesn’t know how.
– Be prepared to be pushed beyond your comfort zone, and respectfully push your co-workers in the same fashion to ensure that we are providing families value for their hard earned money.
– Stand-up for the families you serve.
– We are regular people, who do regular things: we say hello in grocery stores, talk with young children, have the odd beer at a funeral reception and aren’t afraid to have a sense of humour.
– Take pride in your workplace and your team. You need to be comfortable with our approach, our offerings, our buildings and our brand. If you have ideas about how we can make our brand better, we want you to share them with us.
We are proud of the company our family has built over the past 140 years. As the funeral industry continues to change, we are continuously participating in many different meetings, conferences, and educational sessions to keep up with the current trends of those we serve. We feel if we do not stay a step ahead of the changing trends then we will be left behind. With our new location in Exeter, we are excited that this facility provides the space to not only serve the families in our community in whatever capacity they want, but to assist our team in working together in a centralized location to benefit us with the workload. Our mission to serve each family as if they were our own and think outside the box for them so we can tell the story of the life lived.
– Relocation bonus
– Competitive hourly wage (full time hours with paid overtime)
- After hours compensation (transfers and embalmings between 7 PM – 7 AM)
– Clothing allowance
- Funeral suit (1 set of mourning stripes) provided
– Cell phone allowance
– Company supplied Microsoft Surface computer
– Healthy living allowance
- A benefit towards something that takes your mind off work on days/evenings off
– Matching pension contributions
– Accommodations available
– Full time hours with the goal in mind of keeping as close to 40 hours per week as we possibly can
– Currently on a 4-week rotation with 10 days off/4 weeks (2,3,5)
Getting in touch:
We welcome your resume and cover letter to the email address below, but also welcome you to simply reach out for an informal conversation. All conversations will be held in the strictest confidence.
General Manager Email: