Haskett Funeral Homes is seeking a licensed funeral director. To learn more, watch the attached video:
– The motivation to understand where a family is, and what they need; and the desire to help them accomplish this. Imperative when a family is in need of direction, or wants to look outside the box, but doesn’t know how.
– Be prepared to be pushed beyond your comfort zone, and respectfully push your co-workers in the same fashion to ensure that we are providing families value for their hard earned money.
– Stand-up for the families you serve (to cemetery boards, ministers, community groups, doctors, and your co-workers.
– We are regular people, who do regular things: we say hello in grocery stores, talk with young children, have the odd beer at a funeral reception and aren’t afraid to have a sense of humour.
– Take pride in your workplace and your team. You need to be comfortable with our approach, our offerings, our buildings and our brand. If you have ideas about how we can make our brand better, we want you to share them with us.
– paid hourly (full time hours with paid overtime)
– clothing allowance
– cell phone allowance
– healthy living allowance
– matching pension contributions
– full time hours
– currently on a 2 week rotation (may possibly change)
– must be prepared to attend work at any of our five locations in your own vehicle regardless of weather conditions
– must be available by cellphone during on-call
– live in close proximity to one of our locations
– comfortable with technology
History and Future:
– HFH is more than 135 years in the making
– For us to survive one more year, decade, or century we must continue to evolve with funeral service and the families we serve
– In order to stay in-tune with the latest trends, it is imperative that we collectively connect with colleagues, attend learning session and conferences, read relevant literature, and continue to educate ourselves
– We have a long history of involvement in associations and committees within our profession, and feel these have been imperative in helping us remain on the cutting edge in funeral service. Our involvement in these groups aides in the betterment of our profession, we encourage you to take an interest, active and/or leadership role when you find the right fit.